Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day Fourteen

Today is gonna be a quick blog post because we need to check out of our hotel in the next hour and I still have to shower. Whoops!

We started today by going to Zion National Park. We split up because Tom wanted to tackle this very strenuous 5+ mile hike, and I wanted to bounce around and do other things. I headed over to the end of the park and did the river walk first, which had some pretty nice views.







Then I saw more rock squirrels!





Also a turkey!



Views of Angel's Landing (I think), the trail that Tom hiked. It's at the top of that mountain.





Some pictures of Weeping Rock, which was at the end of the second trail I hiked.





A waterfall found in the third hike, that Tom and I did after he finished Angel's Landing.



Some horses crossing a bridge! How picture-esque.



Court of the Patriarchs, from left to right: Abraham Peak, Isaac Peak, Mount Moronai, Jacob Peak.



Then we headed off to Vegas. We stayed at Circus Circus!





I didn't take many pictures cause I didn't wanna lug around my camera at night. I have some on my phone that I'll check out and maybe upload later. But we're off to breakfast then Death Valley then camping near Joshua Tree to get there tomorrow!

We did, however, go to a show that The Hood Internet was supposed to DJ at, but we missed them. The other DJs paid great tribute to MCA, though. RIP MCA.

No comments:

Post a Comment